Sunday, July 6, 2014

Another W.I.P

 Here's a new one. She's not done (obviously) you can see pins in her hat and her sleeves need to be sewn. Anyways, this is what I've been working on today. She's got a lot of really cute detail going on. I don't know what to name her. Anyways, I promised myself that I would only make five of these dolls. In other words "Five Gypsies" in the Whimsical Gypsy Traveller Doll Series. When I finish them all I'll take a group shot. These were a joy to make, I don't think I've finished so many dolls this quickly before. 
Cloth dolls are so much easier to whip up then clay dolls are not only that, they are a lot less messy. 

I do have a W.I.P that I'm going to be working on next and she has a clay head. Thank God the head is done, I just need to put the rest of her hair on. She's the Little Red Riding Hood Doll that's been sitting there for awhile now. I promised myself I'd complete all my W.I.P's before working on more projects and that's what I'm doing right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment