Saturday, May 3, 2014

about this "diet" thing...

My Nutribullet experience..

A few days ago I went online to try to see if I could find reviews on the best personal blenders. I found that many people on the website called "Myfitness Pal" really recommend the Nutribullet. Even compared to other blenders such as the Ninja, the Nutribullet still came out to have much better reviews. So I took the plunge and bought one.

This is the exact one that I got from Walmart which set me back a little over $100. Not bad.

Anyways, I tried it out for the first time today. I really like it but it's going to take some getting used to because there is a certain way you work this thing. What I mean is there is a recipe book that states how you put the veggies and fruits in. I really didn't know that it was this way, I thought that it was just a blender and you can add whatever you want in any order. But unfortunately you have to put the food in a certain order. That's fine and all but again, I didn't expect that. 

So, here's my plan:

Breakfast: Detox smoothie
Lunch: Detox smoothie
Dinner: Anything sensible

That doesn't look like a lot does it? I do plan on eating more than that, it's just going to be a variety daily so I don't get sick and tired of eating the same things over and over again.

My main reason for wanting to lose weight is because I'm about 40 pounds overweight and I managed to get type 2 diabetes because of it. Can't blame anyone but myself.

So, I'm putting forth both feet and taking a stand against obesity. I know this isn't going to be easy but I have to be honest with myself and do what I need to do in order to get healthy and take this weight off. 

I'll update this blog often.

Love to myself Always,

Wendylee


No comments:

Post a Comment