Friday, June 6, 2014

Catch up.




I'm trying really hard to catch up on my current projects. I have a bunch of dolls and other things that I'm working on. I always start something, then I think of something else and I have to start making it. That's why I have so many unfinished projects going. I used to think I was the only person who did this, but when I read other people's blogs I realize almost everyone does this. I'm trying really hard not to start another project right now because I really need to complete the ones I have. Here's what I've got going on.

This is a Modern Mary Shrine. My husband cut the box out of wood. I decorated it with mixed media paints etc. I'm putting a door on the front, mosaic tiles on the inside, etc. 


































I'm really hoping that this will be done today. We will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment