Friday, April 25, 2014

"A girl in the garden" so far.. she's a W.I.P for sure!

W.I.P means "work in progress" by the way (just in case you didn't know) This is the garden dolly I've been working on, she's not done yet. So many more things to do.

I used sharpie markers to draw out her face and just acrylic black paint for her hair. Notice how her arms have green and brown and blue? It's glimmer mist from Lindy's Stamp Gang. I wanted to give her nature colors since she's a girl in the garden. 

She still needs pantaloons or maybe just maybe I'll make pants instead. I don't know yet. I might even add a little hat. Not sure. We'll see.

Anyways, quote of the day on FB

It's so hard to forget the past, but when I read this I realized that I don't have to forget it. I have to think of what I did and what has been done to me and I have to take a lesson from it. 

In other words, instead of getting mad and holding a grudge just think of how you learned and what lesson you can get out of it. 

One major example is the abuse I had to deal with as a child. This taught me a lesson. Don't trust anyone, even if they are relatives. I will not forget the past, but I have gained knowledge from it.




Another one I seen today is this one:

It's really up to each and everyone of us what we want to do with our selves daily. We can be happy or sad. We can let our past dictate our future if we let it; or we can turn it all around and discover who we really are and what greatness we are capable of doing in this life. How we can help others and how we can help ourselves.

Till next time,

Love to all..

Wendylee

No comments:

Post a Comment