Sunday, April 20, 2014

Dolly Chains



So, what is a dolly chain? I had this cray cray idea to incorporate crystals with some dolls. What I mean by crystals is actual stones with metaphysical properties from the earth such as rose quartz, black tourmaline, tiger's eye, so on and so forth. I wanted to make dolls for healing purposes. I posted these dolls before, but I finally finished the chains on them.


Granted these photos don't do justice. They are so much cuter and nicer in person. 

The doll with the polka dot dress has black tourmaline, rose quartz and tiger's eye. I created her to help with grounding and to protect against negativity. The tiger's eye helps with focus and the rose quartz is to open the heart to love others as well as yourself. The doll with the striped dress has rose quartz, clear quartz and other misc beads for color. I created her to help with loving yourself and loving others, learning to have fun and not take things so seriously all the time. We only live one time, may as well let loose and enjoy!

So, they are done and soon I'll be putting them up in my Etsy shop.

Till next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment