Sunday, April 20, 2014

Happy Easter 2014!


Here's my dog MingMing wishing you a Happy Easter this year! 

My significant other got me a cute Easter card this year as he always does. 

We sat down and talked about all the old memories of Easter and what we both did back in the day when we were not together. He was telling me about how he had always had a lot of family and friends around, it was a big deal for him. For me, not so much. My parents didn't bother with it. 

When I think about it now, I think of God and how he has risen. It is a big deal. I watch these programs on the Discovery channel and History channel about Jesus and His life and I cry. It literally gives me goose bumps to think of it so deeply. So, today I'm thinking of God and all the things I have gone through that I feel He has helped me out of. 

I can't say "Thank You" enough to God. He has a plan for sure. He has a plan for all of us.

Till next time,

Wendylee

No comments:

Post a Comment