Monday, April 21, 2014

Sneek peek of dolly and early morning thoughts..

So far this is what she looks like. I have so much work to do on this doll. Not so happy with the mouth, kind of reminds me of thumbalina the frog lady and I don't want her to look like a frog. It's really not what I was going for.
I have an idea of creating dolls that care for a garden, since it's summer and I'm getting my garden ready for planting, I just came up with an idea of little dolls that take care of the lizards, butterflies and bugs of all sorts in the garden. So, we'll see how this goes.


  Anyways, on to another topic. I was reading this quote on FB. (I always read inspirational quotes because I think they are so cool) and it was this one.

I mean think about this. How many people actually "stay" in your life? When I think about my own life there are not too many who do unless they get what they want out of me and if they don't they leave. I have a really close friend who has never used me in any kind of way. I think God sent her to me because really I'm nothing special but she is and I really and truly trust her. 

I also came across this quote;


 My God this is so true! I never really thought about it this way though so it hit me like a ton of bricks this morning.

Last year sometime I started watching videos on YouTube about "The Law of Attraction" and in every video, all the people who talked about The Law of Attraction would say; "You attract what you think of". Ok this makes sense but I think of things that I never attract and that's because I don't act upon those thoughts. If I become what I want then I'll attract what I want. I have to be it in order to attract it. Example is wanting to lose weight. I think about it, I want it but it's not going to come unless I become the person who acts on it.I have to be that woman who exercises and runs, I have to just be it otherwise it's just wasted wishes. 

I also came across this quote:

 This is also very true. I think we all have to be so careful what we focus on and where we put our energy. 

Being human we can easily fall into temptation and make mistakes, but I think that's good because then we learn what we should and shouldn't do. 

I made a huge mistake today and replied to someone online who replied to a comment that I made about a post. This guy was hateful and I just gave it right back in a smart ass kind of way. I should've just ignored him because I think I really hurt his feelings. Even though he was a jerk, I'm sure he has feelings too. Next time I'm not doing that, I'm going to ignore anyone who does that to me. It's not worth my time, my energy, my happiness and most certainly not worth hurting someone else even if their intent is to hurt me. 

That's all I got.

Till next time,


Wendylee

No comments:

Post a Comment